We are postanythings.com, a website registered in India. (hereafter the “PAT”, “we” or “us”).
These Terms set out the terms between you and us when you access our website postanythings.com (the “Website”). These Terms apply to all users of, and guests to, the Website. Your use of the Website means that you accept and agree to abide by these Terms and our Privacy and Cookies Policy which is considered to form part of these Terms. These Terms take the result from the date of your first usage of the Website.
- Your use of the Website
- 1.A. to send or post any defamatory, harassing, abusive, harmful, vulgar, threatening, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- 1.B. in any way that is false, fraudulent, deceptive, deceitful or misleading or has that purpose or effect;
- 1.C. to restrict with any other person’s enjoyment or use of the Website;
- 1.D. to send or post any materials which contain Trojan horses, viruses, worms, time-bombs, spyware, keystroke loggers, adware or any other harmful programs or code design to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- 1.E. to send or post any unwanted or illegal advertising or promotional materials (e.g. spam);
- 1.F. in any way that founds or boosts behaviour that would be considered a criminal offence, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or give rise to civil liability, trespass the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- 1.G. in any way that infringes any patent, trade secret, trademark, copyright or proprietary rights of any party or other intellectual property or under contractual or fiduciary relationships or content that you do not have a right to make available under any rule.
- 1.2. You may not deploy within our Website any spider, bot, web crawler or other automated query programs at any time for any reason. We prohibit scraping, caching, crawling or otherwise accessing any content on the Website. The use of automated software or systems to extract data from the Website for commercial purposes, (‘screen scraping’) is forbidden unless you have a written license contract with PAT in which permits you to do so.
- 1.3. Except in relation to analyses which you post and personally recognizable info (which is covered under our Privacy and Cookies Policy) any material you send or post to the Website shall be considered neither private nor proprietary. We shall have no duties with respect to such material and shall be free to host, display and otherwise use such material for any purpose anywhere in the world.
2. Intellectual Property
- 2.1. The Website and its content (including all photographs, articles, images, fonts, text and designs) is owned by us and our licensors (unless indicated otherwise) and is protected by copyright, trademarks (both registered and unregistered), design rights, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- 2.2. You may retrieve, interpretation and exhibition the content of the Website on a computer screen internet or print one copy of such content for your own personal or another device which connects to the non-commercial use, provided you;
- 2.A. keep complete all and any copyright and proprietary notices; and2.B. do not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute, resell or otherwise use it for commercial purposes.
2.3. If you wish to regenerate any of our Website content commercially (including as part of any company website) please contact us using our feedback form. Authorization to regenerate any of our content is at our sole discretion.
3. Our Liability
- 3. Our Liability
- 3.1. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS EXCLUDES OR LIMITS LIABILITY FOR (A) FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION; OR (C) ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE FOR WHICH LIABILITY CANNOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED BY LAW (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE.
- 3.2. Subject to clause 3.1, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR MANAGEMENT TIME ARISING OUT OF OR DAMAGE INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- 3.3. Subject to clause 3.1, the content of this Website does not constitute detailed guidance or professional advice. While we go to guarantee that content on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, WE GIVE NO REPRESENTATION OR CURRENT. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY RELIANCE PLACED ON ANY OF THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN RELATION TO THE CONTENT AND AS TO WHETHER THE CONTENT IS CORRECT COMPLETE.
- 3.4. The Website contains analyses of hosting providers and other online services posted by users of the Website. Views expressed in these reviews are the views of the reviewer and not PAT. Subject to Clause 3.1, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE TO YOU FOR ANY MISTAKE OR FOR ANY LOSS OF ANY KIND YOU SUFFER, INCLUDING TO YOUR REPUTATION, AS A RESULT OF THE REVIEWS OR INACCURACY CONTAINED WITHIN THE REVIEWS.
- 3.5. The Website may contain links to additional websites or material that are afar our control. Subject to clause 3.1, WE ARE NOT ANSWERABLE FOR THE CONTENT ON ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
- 3.6. The Website may contain sponsorship and advertising. Advertisers and sponsors are answerable for guaranteeing that material submitted for insertion on the Website complies with applicable industry codes of practice. Subject to clause and laws 3.1, WE WILL NOT BE ACCOUNTABLE TO YOU FOR ANY MISTAKE OR FOR ANY LOSS OF ANY KIND WHICH YOU SUFFER AS A RESULT OF SUCH ADVERTISING OR INACCURACY IN ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP MATERIALS OR SPONSORSHIP.
- 3.7. You acknowledge that the above eliminations and restriction of accountability are rational given that the Website only displays information and reviews in relation to third party services and products.
4. Availability of the Website:
- meet your necessities. We cannot a surety that the Website will be fault-free. If a fault happens with the Website you should report it to use our feedback form and we will try to correct the fault as soon as we rationally can. Your access to the Website may be rarely controlled to allow for repairs, introduction or the maintenance of new services or facilities. We will try to restore the Website as soon as we reasonably can.
5. General Terms
- 5.1. We may update these Terms from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to permit the proper operation of the Website. Any amends will be informed via an appropriate announcement on the Website. The amends will apply to the use of the Website after we have given notice. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the amend comes into the result, your use of the Website specifies your contract to be bound by the new Terms.
- If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website.
- 5.2. You may not allocate any of your rights or transfer any of your duties under these Terms to any other person.
- 5.3. If we choose not to work out or apply any right that we have against you at a specific time, this does not prevent us from later deciding to exercise or enforce that right.
- 5.4. We shall not be accountable for any breach of these Terms caused by conditions beyond our rational control.
6. Law and Jurisdiction
- 6.1. These Terms and any difference or dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and your use of the Website shall be subject to the laws of India. We will attempt to resolve any disagreements rapidly and professionally. If you are not happy with the way we contract with any disagreement and you want to commence court proceedings, you must do so in the courts of India.
- 6.2. We make no promise that resources on the Website are suitable or available for use in locations outside India, and accessing the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is forbidden. If you select to access this Website from locations outside India, you do so on your own creativity and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
If at any while you would like to contact us about your opinions or any question relating to these Terms or PostAnyThings more generally, you can do so by using our feedback form or write to us at Company Name and address.